In this Salehoo review you will learn:
- What is Salehoo?
- Is Salehoo legit?
- Advantages of Salehoo
- Disadvantages of Salehoo
- Final thoughts – Is it worth it?
- My overall rating
What is Salehoo? | Salehoo review
Salehoo is a wholesale supplier directory service that connects dropshippers to over 8000 manufacturers, suppliers, wholesalers and liquidators who together have over 2.5 million products.
If you are looking for a list of dropship suppliers for your online store, then salehoo is a good solution
It is a New Zealand based company founded by Mark Ling and Simon Slade in 2005.
If you are going to dropship, then you need a directory of trusted suppliers whether you use a service like Salehoo or not. Else you run the risk of doing business with scammy suppliers.
Information about salehoo
Website: Salehoo official website here
Year founded: 2005
Founders: Mark Ling and Simon Slade
Free Trial: No
Cost: $67 per year
Refund available: Yes, 60 days money back guaranteed.
Is salehoo Legit | Salehoo Review
Salehoo is a legitimate company. It isn’t a scam or an underdeveloped solution.
I used Salehoo when I started my online flower store. I was searching on google for good, affordable dropshipping supplier. The problem with searching on Google for dropshipping suppliers was that it took alot of time to research, tons of hours and I was still not sure sure if these dropshipping companies were best for me.
During my search for dropshipping suppliers, I found Salehoo and after searching for hours on Google and not being completely satisfied, I tried salehoo. With Salehoo I found an exclusive flower dropshipper, which worked perfectly for me and I able to successfully run my online flower shop.
Salehoo has been in operation for over 13 years and has an A+ accreditation from the better business bureau and hundreds of positive reviews from customers and I am one of the customers that can attest to Salehoo’s legitimacy.
It is an established brand who knows how to treat their customers.
It’s an amazing directory and resource for a lot of people but it may not be for everyone, in this Salehoo review I will discussing some pros and cons of Salehoo so that you can decide if it’s right for you.
- They host a wide variety of legitimate suppliers. It’s hard to find legitimate suppliers that have products from brand name companies. Salehoo guarantees that all of their suppliers are legit and are selling real products.
- They have a really impressive training center
- They have an amazing support team and that very rare. I think their support is the best I’ve seen. They will respond to your emails until you are satisfied. For example, You can email them and ask them for a recommended list of suppliers for a particular product and they will provide it. It’s like their support team wants you to succeed, which is great! Also, they usually respond within 24 hours (on business days).
- You can get a refund within 60 days guaranteed
- Friendly helpful people on the forum
- They have a research lab where they track the products that are selling best on eBay and tell you what they are
- There are a lot of newbies on the forum
- For certain brand named items the prices aren’t that good
- Some persons made more money on Amazon than on Ebay
- There is no monthly payment arrangement, only yearly payment.
Below is a sneak peak of inside Salehoo:
Final thoughts – Is it worth it?
The pros outweighs the cons. And compared to a lot of other directories out there, Salehoo has an exceptional customer service, which is really important.
Personally, I like Salehoo, I used it and it helped me find the best supplier for my online store. I think if you’re going to join a wholesale suppier directory service like Salehoo, you should have in mind the categories of items that you’d like to sell first.
What I like most about Salehoo is that it takes the guess work out of finding legitimate and reasonable manufacturers and does the due diligence for you by providing a legitimate access to a list of manufacturers and products that you can rely on and sell on your online store.
If you decide to give Salehoo a try and it doesn’t work out for you, you can always request a guaranteed 60 days money back refund.
Free Online Training